Re: Cemetery Records

  • JoLynn Long
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
      Re: Cemetery Records I could not get the form to generate.
    • gilalford@charter.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
        Hi JoLynn,
        How are you doing?  Where are you these days... not still in Indonesia I hope.  Did Jack ever complete the power plant atop the volcano?  Here is a sure way to get to the cemetery form link without the problem with links, and assuming you can get to our AAFA web site which is www.alfordassociation.org.  When you get to the homepage select "databases" from the horizontal navigation bar near the top or from the "databases" option nearer the page center.  That will give you a screen listing all our different data categories.  Select "cemetery or cemeteries" from that and then on that page you will find a link that works for me.  You'll probably also here from Wayne.  Good luck and holler if this does not work.  - Gil
        On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:29 PM, JoLynn Long wrote:

           I could not get the form to generate.
      • Daniel Stuck
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012
          Hi Gil,

          I have changed my email address, (old dmstuck@...) to (blasdar@...) .  I would like to stay in contact!  I hope after setting up the new laptop, I will finally be able to start doing some cemetery entry.

          Thanks,  Bobbie Alford Stuck (AAFA member)

          To: About_Alfords@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012
            JoLynn,

            I am sorry that you had trouble with the form, however, I did receive two submissions from you, timestamped after your note on About Alfords. I received one for an unnamed infant of John Henry Alford and Nancy Jane Churchwell at Mt. Pisgah, and one for Annie Willard Alford in Bolivar County. There was no cemetery entered on the Bolivar County interment. Should I show it as "Unknown Cemetery"?

            Thanks and again I am sorry you had trouble with the form, but if you got it resolved that's great. I will get the entries posted as soon as possible.

            Wayne

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 9, 2012
              Our existing records for Wisconsin Cemeteries are now on the AAFA website. All States except West Virginia are now in HTML format with the capability for you to send additions and or corrections directly to AAFA. I expect to have the West Virginia file ready within a few days. - Wayne