Family Tree DNA Special Summer Upgrade Sale

  • Max
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      Once again, FTDNA has announced an upgrade sale. Please note that the upgrade (and it is only an upgrade sale - does not apply to new orders for initial DNA testing) must be ordered and paid for by June 22nd in order to receive this special price.

      If you have any questions, you may contact me at mralford@....

      Thanks.

      Max Alford

      Family Tree DNA

      Dear Project Administrator,

      Since last summer's upgrade sale was such huge success, we thought we'd repeat history! Project Administrators like you played a very important role in last year's success by broadcasting the sale to project members. As your project members upgrade, the resolution of results and comparisons we provide greatly improves. So, please spread the word and we'll make this year's upgrade sale even bigger!

      From June 15, 2011 through June 22, 2011, we will reduce the following prices.
      Summer Upgrade Sale

      Family Finder Was $289 Now $199
      Y-DNA 12 to 25 Was $49 Now $35
      Y-DNA 12 to 37 Was $99 Now $69
      Y-DNA 12 to 67 Was $189 Now $148
      Y-DNA 25 to 37 Was $49 Now $35
      Y-DNA 25 to 67 Was $148 Now $114
      Y-DNA 37 to 67 Was $99 Now $79
      mt to FMS Was $269 Now $229
      mtPlus to FMS Was $239 Now $199

      To order an upgrade at these special prices your members can log into their personal pages with their kit number and password. Click on the "Special Offers" link found on the left-hand navigation bar. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED AND PAID FOR BY MIDNIGHT, JUNE 22, 2011, TO RECEIVE THE SALE PRICE.

      Family Tree DNA

      Family Tree DNA
      © 2011 Genealogy by Genetics.