Re: Obituary Guidelines and Find A Grave

  • kathrynsschultz
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
      Pam, I meant to ask you this a while ago, but I wanted to make sure that you received the 2 photos of Kathryn Dickenson I sent to the AAFA email address Gil gave me. I also wrote to John and Janice about them, but I haven't heard back from them either, so I might need to send them to you, them, and Earline separately. I told John that he would probably need to work some of his computer "magic" on the more recent one of her with her husband, but I know from seeing what he had done before that he can do that. Please let me know whether I need to send these again.

      I still need to try to find my greatgrandmother's obituary in a Pine Bluff, AR newspaper.
      Thanks for reminding me to get that done.

      Have a Merry Christmas!

      Kathy Schultz