      Subject:GAPs: Announcing the Family Tree DNA Father's Day Sale
      Date:Mon, 09 Jun 2014 16:30:06 +0000 (UTC)
      From:Family Tree DNA <noreply@...>
      To:mralford@...

      E-mail not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

      Dear Group Admins,

      Father's Day is almost here and that means a new Family Tree DNA sale!  Here's what the sale will entail:

      From 6/9/2014 to 6/17/2014, we will be offering:

      Family Finder - $79   ($99)
      Big Y - $595   ($695)

      Additionally, customers that have already purchased a Big Y test will receive a coupon for $100 off another Big Y! This coupon is valid through 6/17/2015 and can be used on any Big Y order.  The best part is that if you combine it with the Father's Day sale, customers can get Big Y for only $495!

      News & updates

      • Big Y matching is coming!  Over the course of the next two weeks we will begin a phased release of Big Y matching so you can directly compare your comprehensive Y-DNA results to those of other Big Y test takers.  The key to identifying all new SNPs and subclades is finally here!
      • Family Finder was recently improved with the release of myOrigins, an all new ethnicity tool allowing you to compare your ethnic breakdown to that of your matches while providing more detailed information on your ethnic heritage than ever before!

      To unsubscribe please click here

      Family Tree DNA
      1445 North Loop West, 820, Houston, TX, 77008