      From: About_Alfords@yahoogroups.com [mailto:About_Alfords@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JoLynn Long
      Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 8:11 AM
      To: About_Alfords@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [About_Alfords] Re: Andrew Jackson Alford

      Jim,
      What an amazing amount of info you found... I am in awe!
      Even though this isn't my branch of Alfords, I want to acknowledge your response and detail information.
      Just continues to show the generosity of spirit in the Alford family!
      Thanks,
      JoLynn Alford Long

      On Friday, February 28, 2014 3:09 PM, Kathryn Schultz <kathrynsschultz@...> wrote:

      Alicia, I don't have anything on your Andrew Jackson Alford either.

      I think I would have noticed already if you were among my
      Family Tree DNA Family Finder matches, but have you
      done that test yet? If you have already done it or have it done,
      it would be interesting to see whether we are shown
      as matches, as our lines are both supposed to be
      in the Alford Lineage II (I think I am quoting that correctly
      without checking back right now.), as my Alford cousin's
      Y-DNA test put him in that group.

      Kathy Schultz

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic