      Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 9:57 AM
      Subject: Re: [About_Alfords] Looking for Alford information

      Wish I had something to offer regarding Andrew Jackson Alford. Washington state? That sounds so strange but then again, I have a brother living there. Imagine the strength of will to make the journey 'back in the day'!

      On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:52 PM, Alicia Roundy Houston <arhouston@...> wrote:

      Hello all you Alfords!

      I am trying to solve an Alford puzzle and hope you can help.  Is anyone out there related to Andrew Jackson Alford, born about 1851 in Georgia, who married Ellen Turner, born about 1853 in Kentucky?  I believe the couple ended up in White county Arkansas where they raised their family, but I am having a hard time finding documentation.

      One branch ended up in Washington state -- imagine that!  They became Seahawks!

      Please send me some clues....
      Alicia Houston

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic