      From: About_Alfords@yahoogroups.com [mailto:About_Alfords@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Max Alford
      Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 7:10 AM
      To: About_Alfords@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [About_Alfords] Fwd: Seasonal Savings from Family Tree DNA

      It is their annual end of the year sale.  It looks like some really good prices.

      Max Alford

      E-mail not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

      Dear Valued Customer,

      It is time again for Family Tree DNA's end-of-year event. This year, we are offering reduced prices on numerous tests - both new kits and upgrades. Prices will continue through December 31, 2013.

      --> See all of our sales here

      Universal Lineage Orders

      When you want to connect with recent generations of family from across all of your lines, universal lineage testing with Family Finder is the right choice. Learn more...

      Family Finder

      Get a $100 Restaurant.com gift card with every Family Finder order in the United States!

      ProductRegular PriceSale Price
      Family Finder$99 US$99* USOrder

      Discover New Matches with Family Finder Transfer

      Transfer your 23andMe© or AncestryDNA™ today for the best Family Finder analysis and the most useful tools. Learn more...

      ProductRegular PriceSale Price
      Autosomal transfer$69 US$49 USOrder

      Paternal Lineage Orders

      If you are seeking a connection along a direct paternal line, one of our Y-DNA (men only) tests is right for you. Learn more...

      New Kits

      ProductRegular PriceSale Price
      Y-DNA37$169 US$119 USOrder
      Y-DNA67$268 US$189 USOrder
      Y-DNA111$359 US$289 USOrder

      Upgrades

      ProductRegular PriceSale Price
      refine 12-37$109 US$69 US
      refine 12-67$199 US$148 US
      refine 25-37$59 US$35 US
      refine 25-67$159 US$114 US
      refine 37-67$109 US$79 US
      refine 37-111$220 US$188 US
      refine 67-111$129 US$109 US

      Maternal Lineage Orders

      Men and women can prove a direct maternal relation ship and discover their deep maternal ancestry with our mtDNA full sequence test. Learn more...

      New Kits

      ProductRegular PriceSale Price
      mtFullSequence$199 US$169 USOrder

      Upgrades

      ProductRegular PriceSale Price
      mtHVR1toMega$169 US$149 US
      mtHVR2toMega$159 US$139 US
      mtFullSequence Add On$199 US$169 US

      Combination Tests

      Achieve multiple testing goals with combined testing packages.

      For men only

      ProductRegular PriceSale Price
      Family Finder + Y-DNA37$268 US$218* USOrder
      Family Finder + Y-DNA67$367 US$288* USOrder
      Y-DNA37 + mtFullSequence$368 US$288 USOrder
      Y-DNA67 + mtFullSequence$467 US$358 USOrder
      Comprehensive$566 US$457* USOrder

       * Get a $100 Restaurant.com gift card with every Family Finder order in the United States!

      For men and women

      ProductRegular PriceSale Price
      Family Finder + mtFullSequence$298 US$268* US
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic