      From: sharon webb <sharon_webb742002@...>
      To: "About_Alfords@yahoogroups.com" <About_Alfords@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:17 PM
      Subject: Re: [About_Alfords] I'm Interim Editor of AAFA Monthly OnLine Newsletter
      I am fairly new to the AAFA so I am not sure what you will take for obits. I am attaching 3 obits from a Columbus, GA newspaper for 3 of William Henry Alford's (son of Job Alford) & Elizabeth Stillwell,  daughters.
      Miranda Alford Narramore Huckaba        26 Jan 1912
      Huckaba (Huckabee, Huckaby)                Columbus (GA) Ledger
      1st husband Oliver P. Narramore
      2nd husband Isham W. Huckaba
      Matilda Laura Alford Edwards                    01 Oct 1901
      m. Andrew J. Edwards                               Columbus (GA) Daily Enquirer
      Amanda Alford Young                                12 Dec 1905
      m. Benjamin H. Young                                Columbus (GA) Ledger
      Miranda is the only obit that lists the Alford name and that is her brother William Floyd Alford. I have marriage certificates for all three of these individuals as well. Please let me know if you might possibly need anything else.
      Sharon Pettit Webb