Lovely Morning

  • Abo Shoog
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 8:40 AM

      content that it grew in yours.

      cid:image010.jpg@01C9A193.B9F55FA0

      Maybe .. . . you should dream what you
      want to dream; go where you want to
      go, be what you want to be, because
      you have only one life and one chance
      to do all the things you dream of, and
      want to do.

      "Life is only traveled ONCE, Today’s MOMENT becomes Tomorrow’s MEMORY.
      Enjoy every moment, good or bad, because the GIFT of LIFE is LIFE itself…."

      This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
      information..
      If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-
      mail
      in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-
      mail.