Fwd: FW: Very Important.. Be aware !!

  • sultan salamah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008

      --- On Thu, 11/6/08, أبورزين <ovvo.ovvo@...> wrote:
      From: أبورزين <ovvo.ovvo@...>
      Subject: Fwd: FW: Very Important.. Be aware !!
      Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 11:09 AM

      AS RECIVED

      THE PRODUCT WHICH CAUSE CANCER…….

      I don't usually believe in these emails, but I searched the net for that Report and I was shocked:

      http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_10918.cfm
      By Mike Adams
      NaturalNews.com, March 15, 2008

      Recent laboratory tests "revealed the presence of 1,4-Dioxane in products such as Hello Kitty Bubble Bath, Huggies Baby Wash, Johnson's Baby Wash, Scooby-Doo Bubble Bath and Sesame Street Bubble Bath. The tests also found the carcinogen in Clairol Herbal Essences Shampoo, Olay Complete Body Wash and many other personal care products," according to a Feb. 2007 EWG press release.

      Very Important.. Be aware !!

      Very Important….Be aware!!

      .

      This e-mail (including any file attachment) contains confidential information and/or may also be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the named addressees and any unauthorized dissemination or use by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you should not transmit, copy, print, disclose or otherwise make use of and/or place any reliance on this e-mail and its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, you should immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system. The views, opinion or advice as may be contained herein are those of the sending individual and do not necessary represent that of SABIC or bind SABIC. E-mails can be corrupted, altered or falsified and SABIC shall not be liable for any alteration or falsification on this e-mail.

      --
      أرجوا المراسله على البريد الاكتروني التالي: ovvo.ovvo@...