Abhyasa Ashram Activities update - MAY 25, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2011
      Abhyasa Ashram Activities update - MAY 25, 2011

      Update: May 25, 2011

      505 Hooper Drive

      CURRENT EVENTS CALENDARS
      **********************************

      WED, May 25, 7:30pm: Online satsang
      FRI, May 27, 9:30am: Online satsang
      FRI, May 27, 7:00pm - SAT, May 28, 4:00pm: Yoga Sutras weekend
      Open discussions on the yoga sutras Friday evening, Saturday morning, and Saturday afternoon this weekend at Abhyasa Ashram. Our discussions will focus on the very practical application of the yoga sutras in daily meditations and meditation in action. We'll start at 7:00pm Friday, after meditation, which is 5:30-6:30pm. Saturday morning at 9:00am, followed by meditation, lunch, and the afternoon session from 2:00-4:00pm
      SAT, May 28, 8:30am: Online satsang (brief due to yoga sutras weekend)
      SUN, May 29, 10:00am: Center for Nondualism
      SUN, May 29, 4:00pm: Online Bhagavad Gita
      MON, May 30, 4:00pm: Bhagavad Gita at the ashram
      WED, June 1, 7:30pm: Online satsang
      FRI, June 3, 7:30pm: Open discussion for the self-awareness program:
      http://bit.ly/loZcry

      Abhyasa Ashram calendar:

      Center for Nondualism calendar:
      http://www.meetup.com/center-for-nondualism/events/calendar/
      Website:
      http://centerfornondualism.org
      Facebook:
      https://www.facebook.com/swamij

      **********************************
      DAILY: Daily meditations include:
      **********************************

      6:30-7:30am: Meditation #1
      ..6:30-6:35: Daily Mantras
      ..6:35-7:00: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..7:00-7:30: Meditation
      11:00-12:00pm: Meditation #2
      ..11:00-11:30am: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..11:30am-12:00pm: Meditation
      5:30-6:30pm: Meditation #3
      ..5:30-6:00pm: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..6:00-6:30pm: Meditation
      9:00-10:00pm: Meditation #4
      ..9:00-9:05: Daily Mantras
      ..9:05-9:30: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..9:30-10:00: Meditation

      RENOVATION: Beautiful new signs have been installed outside the ashram. Meditation hall is complete. Fans have been installed. Sometime soon we will begin on the kitchen.

      https://sites.google.com/site/abhyasaashram/connections/membership

      SELF-AWARENESS TRAINING PROGRAM: After a very long time in preparation, the program has started. Let me know if you want to participate. Here is info:
      https://sites.google.com/site/abhyasaashram/-training-programs

      We currently have five online discussions per week. Look here for details:

      Our approach to training is mostly individual, one-to-one as the way Yoga meditation and contemplation has been traditionally taught for thousands of years. Personal coaching is available by appointment most days at 9:30am or 2:30pm. Please call or write to schedule a time.

      Summer 2011: Satsangs in Pittsburgh and New York City
      (Dates and times to be announced)

      MEETUP CALENDAR:
      http://www.meetup.com/center-for-nondualism/events/calendar/