Yoga Sutras weekend Friday, May 27 at 12:30pm - May 28 at 5:00pm

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2011
      Friday, May 27 at 12:30pm - May 28 at 5:00pm

      Open discussions on the yoga sutras Friday evening, Saturday morning, and Saturday afternoon this weekend at Abhyasa Ashram. We'll start at 7:00pm Friday, after meditation, which is 5:30-6:30pm.

      Our discussions will focus on the very practical application of the yoga sutras in daily meditations and meditation in action.

      http://www.meetup.com/abhyasa-ashram/events/calendar/