Abhyasa Ashram Activities update - APR 15, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2011
      Abhyasa Ashram Activities update - APR 15, 2011

      Update: April 15, 2011

      505 Hooper Drive

      CURRENT EVENTS CALENDARS
      **********************************

      SAT, Apr 16: 12:00, Open satsang and discussion
      SAT, Apr 16, 6:30pm, Vegetarian potluck
      SAT, Apr 16, 7:30pm, Movie night

      SUN, Apr 17, 7:30pm, Drumming circle

      Abhyasa Ashram calendar:

      Center for Nondualism calendar:
      http://www.meetup.com/center-for-nondualism/events/calendar/
      Website:
      http://centerfornondualism.org

      Drumming Circle:
      http://www.meetup.com/Drumming-FWB/events/calendar/

      APR 26 - MAY 12: Sydney, Australia program, sponsored by Mark Breadner:
      http://www.yogacoach.com /
      Contact Mark for details and registration
      April 26: Depart Florida for Sydney, Australia (Arrive Sydney April 28)
      May 12: Arrive back in Florida

      NOV 4 - 14: Intensive Meditation Retreat in Rishikesh, India (most Florida programs are suspended during this time)

      **********************************
      DAILY: Daily meditations include:
      **********************************

      6:30-7:30am: Meditation #1
      ..6:30-6:35: Daily Mantras
      ..6:35-7:00: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..7:00-7:30: Meditation
      11:00-12:00pm: Meditation #2
      ..11:00-11:30am: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..11:30am-12:00pm: Meditation
      5:30-6:30pm: Meditation #3
      ..5:30-6:00pm: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..6:00-6:30pm: Meditation
      9:00-10:00pm: Meditation #4
      ..9:00-9:05: Daily Mantras
      ..9:05-9:30: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..9:30-10:00: Meditation

      RENOVATION: Painting has been almost completed, though some is still in process. Flooring is completed in the meditation and hatha yoga hall, except for painting and installing the baseboards. We are working on physically preparing the guest house and townhouse for sale.

      https://sites.google.com/site/abhyasaashram/membership

      We have once again started online discussions. Look here for details:

      Our approach to training is mostly individual, one-to-one as the way Yoga meditation and contemplation has been traditionally taught for thousands of years. Personal coaching is available by appointment most days at 9:30am or 2:30pm. Please call or write to schedule a time.

      (I arrive in Australia April 28, and depart Australia May 12)

      (I arrive in Australia April 28, and depart Australia May 12)

      Discussion this Sunday is about "habits".