Abhyasa Ashram Activities update - Mar 31, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      Abhyasa Ashram Activities update - Mar 31, 2011

      Update: March 31, 2011

      505 Hooper Drive

      CURRENT EVENTS CALENDARS
      **********************************

      FRI, Apr 1: First Friday yoga sutras and discussion, 7:30pm (meditation 5:30-6:30; food at 6:30)

      FRI, Apr 8, 7:30pm, Mantra Mela

      SAT, Apr 16, 6:30pm, Vegetarian potluck
      SAT, Apr 16, 7:30pm, Movie night

      SUN, Apr 17, 7:30pm, Drumming circle

      Abhyasa Ashram calendar:

      Center for Nondualism calendar:
      http://www.meetup.com/center-for-nondualism/events/calendar/
      Website:
      http://centerfornondualism.org

      Drumming Circle:
      http://www.meetup.com/Drumming-FWB/events/calendar/

      APR 26 - MAY 12: Sydney, Australia program, sponsored by Mark Breadner:
      http://www.yogacoach.com /
      Contact Mark for details and registration
      April 26: Depart Florida for Sydney, Australia (Arrive Sydney April 28)
      May 12: Arrive back in Florida

      NOV 4 - 14: Intensive Meditation Retreat in Rishikesh, India (most Florida programs are suspended during this time)

      **********************************
      DAILY: Daily meditations include:
      **********************************

      6:30-7:30am: Meditation #1
      ..6:30-6:35: Daily Mantras
      ..6:35-7:00: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..7:00-7:30: Meditation
      11:00-12:00pm: Meditation #2
      ..11:00-11:30am: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..11:30am-12:00pm: Meditation
      5:30-6:30pm: Meditation #3
      ..5:30-6:00pm: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..6:00-6:30pm: Meditation
      9:00-10:00pm: Meditation #4
      ..9:00-9:05: Daily Mantras
      ..9:05-9:30: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..9:30-10:00: Meditation

      RENOVATION: RENOVATION: Meditation room is complete. Fans are to be installed this week. Kitchen is next.

      https://sites.google.com/site/abhyasaashram/membership

      We have once again started online discussions. Look here for details:

      Our approach to training is mostly individual, one-to-one as the way Yoga meditation and contemplation has been traditionally taught for thousands of years. Personal coaching is available by appointment most days at 9:30am or 2:30pm. Please call or write to schedule a time.

      (I arrive in Australia April 28, and depart Australia May 12)

      (I arrive in Australia April 28, and depart Australia May 12)