Book by Swami Jnaneshvara: Living the Yoga Sutras

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2011
      (8 1/2 x 11, B&W, 272 pages) For quite a few years people have been asking me about having a printed copy of the Yoga Sutras pages on the SwamiJ.com website. Because of the print-on-demand technology provided by Lulu.com, this is now available. This "book" is virtually a copy and paste of the pages from the website. There has been some slight reformatting to make things fit well, but it is basically identical to the website. From time to time I will likely update this "book" as the website is updated. I sincerely hope that you find this useful in your journey of meditation. I have attempted to make the translations and descriptions as practical as possible so that you may easily incorporate the principles into your daily meditation practice.

      In loving service,

      Swami J
      (Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati)

      Living the Yoga Sutras:
      Practical Translations and Discussions

      To purchase by print-on-demand through Lulu.com:
      http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/living-the-yoga-sutras/14846063

      Other shorter books:
      http://stores.lulu.com/swamij