Abhyasa Ashram Activities update - Jan 26, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      Update: January 26, 2011

      505 Hooper Drive

      CURRENT EVENTS
      **********************************
      Complete schedule is at:

      FRI, Jan 28, 9:30am: Online self-study review
      FRI, Jan 28, 5:00pm: Hatha and pranayama with Tri in prep for 6:00pm meditation
      FRI, Jan 28, 7:00pm: Drumming and music. Bring drums and percussion instruments.
      SAT, Jan 29, 8:30am: Online satsang
      SAT, 9:00-5:00: Laying wood laminate flooring in meditation and hatha yoga hall
      SUN, Jan 30, 10:00am: Center for Nondualism hosted by Abhyasa Ashram
      SUN, Jan 30, 12:00pm: Continue work on meditation and hatha yoga hall.
      SUN, Jan 30, 4:00pm: Online Bhagavad Gita
      MON, Jan 31, 4:00pm: Bhagavad Gita discussion
      ..6:30PM: Dinner at Bombay Masala (if closed, then Thai)
      WED, Feb 2, 12:00pm: Curriculum review (Enlightenment without God)
      FRI, Feb 4, 5:00pm: Hatha and pranayama with Tri in prep for 6:00pm meditation
      FRI, Feb 4, 7:00pm: First Friday Yoga Sutras
      MAR 1 - MAR 31: Intensive Meditation Retreat in Rishikesh, India (most Florida programs suspended during this time)

      DAILY: Daily meditations include:

      6:30-7:30am: Meditation #1
      ..6:30-6:35: Daily Mantras
      ..6:35-7:00: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..7:00-7:30: Meditation
      11:00-12:00pm: Meditation #2
      ..11:00-11:30am: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..11:30am-12:00pm: Meditation
      5:30-6:30pm: Meditation #3
      ..5:30-6:00pm: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..6:00-6:30pm: Meditation
      9:00-10:00pm: Meditation #4
      ..9:00-9:05: Daily Mantras
      ..9:05-9:30: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..9:30-10:00: Meditation

      RENOVATION: Painting has been almost completed. This Saturday we will start to lay the wood laminate flooring in the meditation and hatha yoga hall. We will continue work Sunday afternoon.

      https://sites.google.com/site/abhyasaashram/membership

      We have once again started online discussions. Look here for details:

      Our approach to training is mostly individual, one-to-one as the way Yoga meditation and contemplation has been traditionally been taught for thousands of years. Personal coaching is available by appointment most days at 9:30am or 2:30pm. Please call or write to schedule a time.

      FEBRUARY in FLORIDA (2011): Info is here:
      http://www.swamij.com/calendar/feb-in-florida.htm

      (I arrive in Australia April 28, and depart Australia May 12)