Abhyasa Ashram 501(c)3 nonprofit status is approved

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2011
      We have just been formally notified by the US Internal Revenue Service that Abhyasa Ashram has been approved as a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Although the seamless nondual reality of Atman and Brahman are unaffected by such things, let us share joy in this special moment, as we all share in the joy of the smile of a baby.

      In loving service,

      Swami Jnaneshvara
      http://abhyasaashram.org