Abhyasa Ashram Activities update - Jan 17, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2011
      Update: January 17, 2011
      Complete schedule is at:

      505 Hooper Drive

      CURRENT EVENTS
      **********************************

      WED, Jan 19, 10:30am: Hatha yoga and pranayama with June Enginger before 11:30am meditation.
      WED, Jan 19, 12:00pm: Conscious Living discussion (likely the end of the book)
      SAT, Jan 22, 4:00pm: Yoga Coaching (Online) with Mark Breadner
      MON, Jan 24, 4:00pm: Bhagavad Gita discussion
      ..6:30PM: Dinner at Bombay Masala (if closed, then Thai)
      WED, Jan 26, 12:00pm: Curriculum review (Enlightenment without God or Sacred Journey)
      FRI, Jan 28, 7:00pm: Drumming and music. Bring drums and percussion instruments.
      MON, Jan 31, 4:00pm: Bhagavad Gita discussion
      ..6:30PM: Dinner at Bombay Masala (if closed, then Thai)
      WED, Feb 2, 12:00pm: Curriculum review (Enlightenment without God or Sacred Journey)
      FRI, Feb 4, 7:00pm: First Friday Yoga Sutras

      DAILY: Daily meditations include:

      6:30-7:30am: Meditation #1
      ..6:30-6:35: Daily Mantras
      ..6:35-7:00: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..7:00-7:30: Meditation
      11:00-12:00pm: Meditation #2
      ..11:00-11:30am: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..11:30am-12:00pm: Meditation
      5:30-6:30pm: Meditation #3
      ..5:30-6:00pm: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..6:00-6:30pm: Meditation
      9:00-10:00pm: Meditation #4
      ..9:00-9:05: Daily Mantras
      ..9:05-9:30: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..9:30-10:00: Meditation

      RENOVATION: We have had a painting party these past Sundays, Jan 2, 9, and 16 (as well as SAT, Jan 15). Everybody had a lot of fun and we got the meditation hall painted. There is still a little more to do, so we may do it again this Sunday, Jan 23 at noon (We'll also have food together). During the coming week or two we'll install the floor. If you would like to help with that, please let Reggie or I know. Reggie will manage the floor installation.

      https://sites.google.com/site/abhyasaashram/membership

      We have once again started online discussions. Look here for details:
      SAT, Jan 22, 4:00pm: Yoga Coaching (Online) with Mark Breadner

      Our approach to training is mostly individual, one-to-one as the way Yoga meditation and contemplation has been traditionally been taught for thousands of years. Personal coaching is available by appointment most days at 9:30am or 2:30pm. Please call or write to schedule a time.

      FEBRUARY in FLORIDA (2011): Info is here:
      http://www.swamij.com/calendar/feb-in-florida.htm

      (I arrive in Australia April 28, and depart Australia May 12)