Abhyasa Ashram Activities update - Dec 21

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2010
      Update: December 21, 2010
      Complete schedule is at:

      505 Hooper Drive

      EVENTS this WEEK
      **********************************

      FOURTH FRIDAY
      7:00pm - 9:00pm: Drumming and Music (bring whatever instruments you have)
      DEC 24: Since this is Christmas eve there will likely be only a few people visiting, and maybe not enough for drumming. I know of only five of us who will be there for sure. If there are a few more then we can do the drumming. If not, we can have satsang together and just enjoy the joy of the day.

      MON, Dec 27, 4:00pm: Bhagavad Gita discussion
      6:30PM: Dinner at Bombay Masala
      WED, Dec 29, 12:00pm: Conscious Living discussion
      FRI, Dec 31, 7:00pm: Mantra Mela: Group chanting of some traditional mantras, including Gayatri, Mahamrityunjaya, Panchakshara, and Om mantras.

      DAILY: Daily meditations include:

      11:00-12:00pm: Meditation #2
      11:00-11:30am: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      11:30am-12:00pm: Meditation
      5:30-6:30pm: Meditation #3
      5:30-6:00pm: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      6:00-6:30pm: Meditation

      RENOVATION: The drywall work as been virtually completed. The new entrance door is installed and is fabulous thanks to David. Now we need to finish painting in preparation for installing new flooring in the large meditation hall / hatha yoga room. We should soon start working on the new kitchen. We need to schedule a painting party before long.

      FEBRUARY IN FLORIDA (2011): Info is here:
      http://www.swamij.com/calendar/feb-in-florida.htm

      MEDITATION RETREATS IN INDIA: