Third Saturday Potluck and Video + Upcoming activities

  • Swami J
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2010
      Update: December 16, 2010
      Complete schedule is at:

      505 Hooper Drive

      EVENTS this WEEK
      **********************************

      SAT, Dec 18: This Saturday is Third Saturday, which means we have potluck food and a video scheduled:
      6:30pm - 7:00pm: Vegetarian pot luck
      7:00pm -8:30pm+/- Movie night

      MON, Dec 20, 4:00pm: Bhagavad Gita discussion
      6:30PM: Dinner at Bombay Masala
      WED, Dec 22, 12:00pm: Conscious Living discussion

      DAILY: Daily meditations include:
      11:00-12:00pm: Meditation #2
      11:00-11:30am: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      11:30am-12:00pm: Meditation
      5:30-6:30pm: Meditation #3
      5:30-6:00pm: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      6:00-6:30pm: Meditation

      RENOVATION: The drywall work as been virtually completed. The new entrance door is installed and is fabulous thanks to David. Next we need to install flooring in the large meditation hall / hatha yoga room. We should soon start working on the new kitchen. We need to schedule a painting party before long.

      MEMBERSHIP: We have three levels of involvement in the ashram, which are described here:

      FEBRUARY IN FLORIDA (2011): Info is here:
      http://www.swamij.com/calendar/feb-in-florida.htm

      MEDITATION RETREATS IN INDIA: