Ashram property closing, and "soft opening" event at the ashram

  • Swami J
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 1:32 PM
      This afternoon (August 17) we closed on the purchase of the new building. As things happen with fixing up the ashram, we'll keep you informed through this newsletter.

      This Saturday (August 21) from 10am to 2pm we'll have a "soft opening" (in contrast to a "grand opening") so that everybody can visit and see the building and hear how we plan to use the space. We'll have beverages and snacks. From 11:30-12:00 we'll have our regular silent meditation. Bring a cushion if you can please, as we won't yet have all the cushions and blankets transferred from the townhouse.

      Location:
      Abhyasa Ashram
      505 Hooper Drive
      Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548

      This is immediately behind Chili's and the adjacent tune up shop on Mary Esther Blvd. There is parking for about 20 or so cars. If the parking is full, there is plenty of room along Hooper Drive.
      http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=505+Hooper+Drive,+Fort+Walton+Beach,+FL+32548&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.544155,56.513672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=505+Hooper+Dr+NW,+Fort+Walton+Beach,+Okaloosa,+Florida+32548&z=16

      If you are near Fort Walton Beach, I look forward to seeing you Saturday. Thanks to all who have made this possible over past years.

      In loving service,

      Swami J