Closing on the new ashram building

  • Swami J
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 5:17 PM
      Due diligence period has been finalized on the new ashram building, and after a few small details, the closing should happen within a few days. Shortly thereafter we will have an inauguration celebration to show everybody the new ashram home and what improvements are being planned for the building. We'll let you know details when available.