Abhyasa Ashram update

  • Swami J
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 4:01 PM
      We are now under contract for the purchase of a 4500 square foot building as home for the ashram (Abhyasa Ashram, Inc.) with closing anticipated by end of August. It is in Fort Walton Beach just off Mary Esther Boulevard. Today we met with the City of Fort Walton Beach regarding zoning and have received approval of the location for an ashram.