Next online discussion: Wed, Aug 5, 9:15am cdt

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      NEXT Online Discussion:
      Wed, Aug 5, 2009 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM CDT
      Registration: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/727445539

      More info:
      http://www.swamij.com/meetings.htm

      -------

      We are now having meetings or online classes through GoToWebinar.com to complement or replace the broadcasts through Ustream. There is no fee for you to participate in any of the meetings, although I have contracted the service and paid any fees.

      As we evolve the class schedules, we will likely have several categories of gatherings:

      1) Open discussions for topics of your choice.
      2) Overviews of the SwamiJ.com website and practices.
      3) Specific articles from the website.
      4) Discussions of texts, such as traditional texts or those of Swami Rama.

      Please join in and play, as we learn together.

      Swami J