Art of Joyful Living - Mondays at 4:00

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      Last fall (2007) a few of us started getting together at 4:00 pm on Mondays to go through the book The Art of Joyful Living. It has been so useful and enjoyable that we're starting over again. Phillip Ellis is the inspiration behind the gathering and is coordinating the scheduling. We get together most Mondays, but not all. Phillip is sending out update info. If you are interested, please write to me by replying to this newsletter or call at 850-796-3115 and I'll pass on your contact info to Phillip. Or, contact him directly at onehandclappingonline@..., 850-419-2558, or through his website at http://www.onehandclappingonline.com/.

      May your living be artfully joyful,

      Swami J

      Calendar:
      http://www.swamij.com/calendar.htm