First Friday: Fri, May 2, 7:00 pm - Satsang and discussion

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2008
      FIRST FRIDAY, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      May 2, 2008

      Reminder that this Friday is our "First Friday" gathering for satsang
      and topic discussion. Please bring topic questions from sources such as
      Yoga Sutras, Upanishads, books by Swami Rama, or articles from
      SwamiJ.com. (Silent meditation at 6:00 pm; food and tea at 6:30 pm.)

      Calendar:
      http://www.swamij.com/calendar.htm

      In loving service,

      Swami J