Sun Aug 19 topic: Light on the Path, Signs Along the Way

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2007
      CENTER FOR NON-DUALISM
      NEXT PROGRAM
      Program Date: August 19, 2007
      WEBSITE: http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      Our program for Sunday, August 19 will feature Bill Campbell,
      speaking on "Light on the Path, Signs Along the Way." Bill is an
      ordained minister and a long time practitioner of various approaches
      of Yoga, including Bhakti Yoga and Raja Yoga. He has been a spiritual
      teacher and minister in Fort Walton Beach for many years. He is also
      a teacher in the public school system.

      STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:

      The Center for Non-Dualism is a community for people who share the
      Non-Dual perspective of Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy. The purpose
      of the Center is to maintain a loving fellowship and to provide a
      nurturing environment that is conducive to learning and experiencing
      the oneness of Non-Dualism.

      Non-Dualism is the orientation that there is one absolute reality
      without a second, and that each of us, although an individual person,
      is one with that reality, just as a wave is not separate from the
      ocean. The emphasis of our Center is on the practices such as
      contemplation and meditation which lead to the direct experience of
      this Non-Dual reality.

      MEETING LOCATION:
      Gardenia Room
      Cayo Grande Suite Hotel