Center for Non-Dualism; Sun, Aug 12, The Sacred Feminine in Hinduism

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2007
      CENTER FOR NON-DUALISM
      NEXT PROGRAM
      Program Date:
      August 12, 2007
      http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      Our program for Sunday, August 12, 2007 will feature Lal Goel,
      speaking on "The Sacred Feminine in Hinuism." Lal is professor
      emeritus of University of West Florida and is quite an expert in this
      field. We are blessed to have him with us. After the conclusion of
      the program at 11:30, and a brief break, there will be an informal
      Q&A session, as well as some chanting, and prasad (blessed food), all
      facilitated by Lal. Please do join us for this special day.

      You will enjoy the Biography of Lal Goel:
      http://www.uwf.edu/lgoel/

      Hosting/Program Coordination: Debbie Daniels
      Host/Emcee: Mindy Broadstone
      Welcome/Introductions: tba
      Announcements: tba
      Statement of Purpose: tba
      Speaker: Lal Goel
      Topic: The Sacred Feminine in Hinduism
      Meditation: Don Daniels
      Inspirational Reading: Tulsi Alden
      Affirmation Reading: tba
      (Above is subject to change and possible slight boo boos, even though
      every effort has been made to make it accurate.)

      MEETING LOCATION:
      Gardenia Room
      Cayo Grande Suite Hotel
      214 Racetrack Road NW