255Abhyasa Ashram Activities update - MAY 18, 2011

    May 19, 2011
      Abhyasa Ashram Activities update - MAY 18, 2011

      Update: May 18, 2011

      505 Hooper Drive

      CURRENT EVENTS CALENDARS
      **********************************

      FRI, May 20, 9:30am: Online satsang
      SAT, May 21, 8:30am: Online satsang
      SAT, May 21, 12:00pm: Satsang at the ashram
      SAT, May 21, 6:30pm: Veggie potluck and Movie night
      SUN, May 22, 10:00am: Center for Nondualism
      SUN, May 22, 4:00pm: Online Bhagavad Gita
      MON, May 23, 4:00pm: Bhagavad Gita at the ashram
      WED, Apr 25: 10:30am: Hatha yoga and preparation for meditation with June Enfinger. Meditation is at 11:30.
      WED, Apr 20, 7:30pm: Online satsang

      Abhyasa Ashram calendar:

      Center for Nondualism calendar:
      http://www.meetup.com/center-for-nondualism/events/calendar/
      Website:
      http://centerfornondualism.org
      Facebook:
      https://www.facebook.com/swamij

      **********************************
      DAILY: Daily meditations include:
      **********************************

      6:30-7:30am: Meditation #1
      ..6:30-6:35: Daily Mantras
      ..6:35-7:00: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..7:00-7:30: Meditation
      11:00-12:00pm: Meditation #2
      ..11:00-11:30am: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..11:30am-12:00pm: Meditation
      5:30-6:30pm: Meditation #3
      ..5:30-6:00pm: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..6:00-6:30pm: Meditation
      9:00-10:00pm: Meditation #4
      ..9:00-9:05: Daily Mantras
      ..9:05-9:30: Hatha, Relaxation, Pranayama
      ..9:30-10:00: Meditation

      RENOVATION: Beautiful new signs have been installed outside the ashram. Meditation hall is complete. Fans have been installed. Sometime soon we will begin on the kitchen.

      https://sites.google.com/site/abhyasaashram/connections/membership

      We currently have five online discussions per week. Look here for details:

      Our approach to training is mostly individual, one-to-one as the way Yoga meditation and contemplation has been traditionally taught for thousands of years. Personal coaching is available by appointment most days at 9:30am or 2:30pm. Please call or write to schedule a time.

      Summer 2011: Satsangs in Pittsburgh and New York City
      (Dates and times to be announced)

      MEETUP CALENDAR:
      http://www.meetup.com/center-for-nondualism/events/calendar/