240Painting Party at the Ashram

    Dec 29, 2010
      Namaste everyone!

      Construction at the Ashram is winding down for now, and we are at the point where we need to paint. This must be done before the flooring can go down.

      We have decided to have a painting party on Sunday January 2nd from 12:30pm until 5:00pm. All regularly scheduled events at the Ashram will continue as usual (meditation & CND meeting).

      If you can only come for an hour or so, that is great! We are grateful for any time you can give us. Painting goes by quickly when many hands are present!

      We will provide painting supplies for anyone who can come. If you happen to have brushes or rollers of your own, please bring them.

      Please reply to this email and let me know if you can make it. I don't have everyone's email address so please feel free to forward this to anyone I have missed.

      Thank you in advance for your seva at the Ashram.

      See you at the party!!!

      Shanti Sheena Cannon
      (formerly Sheena Ribaudo)

      Swami Jnaneshvara