Re: tonight's ep

  • LADreamr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 1, 2001
      --- In AaronSorkin@y..., Jane Harper <jharper@w...> wrote:

      > Sarah, any chance of getting a comment from Himself?
      >
      > Janie

      Aaron was kind enough to respond thusly:

      <<It felt all right to me 'cause Arafat's been around forever and
      he'll be around forever. Like the way we reference Phyllis Schlafly.
      It felt strange to only refer to him as the Chairman. The rule is do
      what feels right and then trust yourself.>>

      Sarah
    • cadetevon@aol.com
      Message 47 of 47 , May 17, 2002
        In a message dated 5/16/2002 1:21:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
        j.magee5@... writes:

        > No - realistically she couldn't hold it against him - he was doing his job
        > Work is work - personal is personal - even if you date someone from your
        > "arena" you have to be able to keep the two separate and not take something
        > like that personally :)

        And realistically, a rational, mature, professional would not toss someone's
        phone in a pot of stew, or cut a phone cord to prevent them from making a
        call.

        While the scene was going on, I thought Josh was gonna do something to her
        phone. But I kept yelling at the TV, "Don't do it Josh! Just leave."

        And I'm glad he did. He needs to return there now, get *all* of his
        belongings and split. It's been made abundantly obvious that Amy can't
        behave in an adult relationship.
        Y.
        www.cadetevon.com