Weaving sticks

  • Dianna
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2013
      Does anyone have any documentation that shows these were used before the
      20th century. I've found "references" that claim that bones have been
      found shaped into weaving sticks at least 4000 years ago and
      "references" that the Crusaders brought them back to Europe, but no
      documentation at all. Can anyone tell me anything useful>
      Thanks,
      Avacyn