A Tudor Feast at Christmas

  • J C Ronsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2013
      I came across this documentary a couple of weeks ago, on YouTube, and thought that I would post it for all of y'all who cook in the SCA. The program is about making a completely period feast and how much work it took.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3DmrqjtD1Y

      ska: Baron Caleb Reynolds
      mka: Caleb Ronsen
      aka: Bubba th' Barbarian
      Baron of the Court of AEthelmearc
      Because you can't spell "Lordly Absence" without Caleb Reynolds.

      Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines