Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Looking for ways to use your arms

  • Andrea AskenDunn
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2013
      I'm quite sure decorating your bed covers and hangings would be period, if not with your escutchen, at least with your charges. I have seen it in many manuscripts. Also, in the Luttrell Psalter (and I'm sure other places) people are litterally wearing their (or their husband/father's) arms.
      Asther de Perpinya

      On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Kim Hay <haykk60@...> wrote:

      Do a Google search for "fifty ways to use your arms". It came up for me.
      Meadhbh

      Sent from my iPhone