Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Yellow food coloring

  • JO BURROWS
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 16, 2013
      Actually any airborne particulate (ie smoke, dust, etc.) can be a potential irritant, if there is a sensitivity. While not a true allergen (a protein that triggers an IgE antibody reaction), can still generate similar effects (headaches, swelling, rashes, rhinitis, or coughing, for example), so be cautious in that respect.
      cheers
      Tanikh