Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Ding!

  • Andrea AskenDunn
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 7, 2013
      Jadwiga,
      You truly are amazing.
      Asther de Perpinya

      On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 12:52 PM, Carrot Khan <carrot.khan@...> wrote:

      Thirty five is finished.  http://carrotkhan.webs.com/asxxxv.htm

      It's a landmark year for me.  35 means I only have 15 more to go and while 15 is a large-ish number, it pales in comparison to the 35 that's already finished!  15 seems like no big thang, something that can be accomplished.  It doesn't intimidate me any more.  I confess it makes me a little cavalier with my scheduling, especially since I have this done nearly three weeks ahead of schedule.

      I should apply that to the coming panels, of course.  However, I don't even see my on-call sketcher until next week sometime, so I am in something of an enforced break.  Its okay - I have several Christmas stockings I need to get finished asap and there's some new pretty garb I really need to start working on.  I look a proper mess.

      I really love the heraldry, which made this panel a joy to work on.  I feel like it should have had manteling and crests and crowns and all, but then I find over the top heraldry to be the best heraldry.

      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick

    • faridaalhadiati
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 12, 2013