A&S 50 Gathering at Pennsic!

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013
      Hi folks!

      The A&S 50 Gathering at Pennsic will be on Tuesday, July 30, from 7:00-8:30 PM in AS Tent 7. Bring nut-free munchies if you'd like, or just come eat my cookies. Bring hour projects, bring your curiosity, bring friends, or just bring yourself!

      Also of likely interest to Challengers is the Barter Town Addiction Society party, being hosted by House Serpentius (black and red snakes up on B08) from 6:30-9:00 PM on Sunday, July 28. Tis 1300+ people community is bartering Scadian arts, advice, and physical help between folks from all over the Known World. Skills and art *galore*. Come meet and play!

      Who else is teaching at Pennsic? I saw Verena listed as teaching some cordials classes, and I'm teaching classes on ha d sewing and flat felling on Mon, July 29, at 3 and 4 PM respectively.

      Also, lastly, I'm all over Pennsic with my camera, wearing my huge white veil over Anglo-Saxon garb. If you see me, come introduce yourself and say hi!

      Enjoy!