Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Greetings

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 14, 2013
      Very cool! Welcome, and keep in touch as to how it goes!

      Albreda

      On Jul 14, 2013, at 4:57 PM, "amakcristyne" <cmakcristyne@...> wrote:

      > First off I want to thank you for the invite. The Abbey of St. Aegir plans to help with the A&S 50 by brewing up 50 Meads, 50 Beers, and 50 hard Ciders. Maybe 50 Cordials, but depends on a house sale for that one. This will begin for us shortly after we return from Pennsic this year.

    • sibyllaofglyndmere
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 19, 2014
        Greetings,
        I am Sibylla, Baroness of Ramshaven. The challenge of making 50 persona related items seemed intriguing to me as I have been working my way through a 7th Century Anglo Saxon period woman. Thankfully most of the projects I have done I have taken pictures of so recording activity since 2007 should be fun. I am looking forward to this challange not only because it will certainly push me to try new and interesting projects but because 2007 marks the year my Lord and I began playing in the SCA and in 2015 we will be in our 50th year.

        Cheers!
        Sibylla
      • Dee Cadoret