blessed peace

  • blaidddwrg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 3:52 PM
      the guys took off for milwaukee wednesday morning and left me to cope with work, cat, dog and fireworks. aside from the ten-hour shift i pulled wednesday and the m-80s my neighbor acquired for her grandchildren (why do people think a quarter stick of dynamite is an appropriate toy for children?) i managed to get a fair bit done. there are five more arm guards, one quiver and one belt pouch turned over to the mic as prizes for ww 20. another denizen of archer scum camp got a new arm guard...we may be scum but we have our pride. i've almost finished fletching two dozen arrows for manigarm the scythian. i've gotten a fair bit done on a tunic the ekaterina vladimirovna. the length of card woven trim on the loom will be done in time for the silent auction at ww 20. not bad especially when you consider that i sleep at least 7 hours a night. as nice as it is to have him back, i wonder if brian would like to head back to milwaukee for a couple more days?
      back to the fletching jib
      moira nic connell the strongbow