Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Ding-a-re-ding!

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 6, 2013
      >Yay! (I've been following the tapestry since only a few embroidery geeks
      were talking about it, and your recent glitch put my heart in my throat. So
      glad you pulled out as well as you did. - I actually think the re-worked
      pages are better than what they replaced.))

      It caused me no little bit of pain but mostly embarrassment. It had been a
      focal panel for so long I clearly didn't notice the errors until too late.
      I can also tell that my brain had only conceptualized the tapestry up to
      that year for all the errors I recently corrected in the coming years of
      work!