Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Ding-a-re-ding!

  • Honour Horne-Jaruk
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 3, 2013
      Respected friend:

      On Wed, 7/3/13, Carrot Khan <carrot.khan@...> wrote:

      . Their unique claims have absolutely nothing to do with one another so there's nothing to
      invalidate.
      Jadwiga

      Yay! (I've been following the tapestry since only a few embroidery geeks were talking about it, and your recent glitch put my heart in my throat. So glad you pulled out as well as you did. - I actually think the re-worked pages are better than what they replaced.))

      Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
      (Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
      Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

      "If you're a normal human, the inside of your head is not a pretty
      place. Venting it unfiltered to the internet may feel therapeutic,
      but it's unlikely to end well."
      --Goedjn
    • Carrot Khan
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 6, 2013
        >Yay! (I've been following the tapestry since only a few embroidery geeks
        were talking about it, and your recent glitch put my heart in my throat. So
        glad you pulled out as well as you did. - I actually think the re-worked
        pages are better than what they replaced.))

        It caused me no little bit of pain but mostly embarrassment. It had been a
        focal panel for so long I clearly didn't notice the errors until too late.
        I can also tell that my brain had only conceptualized the tapestry up to
        that year for all the errors I recently corrected in the coming years of
        work!