Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Question!

  • DanaĆ« Fesler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 7:44 AM
      I am not sure what year it started but we have it twice a year, once in the spring hosted by the Principality of the Mists and once in the fall hosted by the Principality of Cynagua. I can poke around on the West History site and see if I can find a start date, but it will take me a bit.

      Danaƫ aka Hobbit
      West