Northshield A&S50 gathering at WW

  • kudrun.pilegrim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      A&S 50 Challengers are invited to meet each other, to chat about our progress, and to just enjoy each others company at Warriors & Warlords on Friday, July 12 at 4PM in the "Lecture Room".
      New folks are welcome -- there's plenty of time to accomplish 50 somethings before SCA turns 50.
      I look forward to seeing what's going on.
      Kudrun Pilegrim
      Northshield A&S 50 Coordinator