Question!

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013
      Can anyone tell me what year the Cyangua/Mist war started? Is it an annual
      thing? I don't find any numbering on the bits I've found.

      thanks,
      Jadwiga
      tapestry chick

    • DanaĆ« Fesler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
        I am not sure what year it started but we have it twice a year, once in the spring hosted by the Principality of the Mists and once in the fall hosted by the Principality of Cynagua. I can poke around on the West History site and see if I can find a start date, but it will take me a bit.

        Danaƫ aka Hobbit
        West