catching up

  • blaidddwrg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19 11:39 AM
      i actually have time to check in today. brian has decamped with the car and i was building a new raised bed until i burned out the drill sinking wood screws. grrrr. bad drill. the up side. i dug up a bunch of horseradish roots and soon there will be prepared horseradish. this should be interesting. i helped my grandmother do this once when i was a kid and wound up not being able to smell much of anything else for a week. no hand grating for me. break out the food processor!
      also, a shameless plug for warriors and warlords archery. there will be much archery and many prizes. several people are working on prizes for various shoots. i have finished a child's belt quiver, a belt pouch and two arm guards. that's just me. so bring your bows and your sun screen. the more the merrier.