Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] One Challenge Ac complished

  • stasiwa@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2013
      I would publish a booklet or complete anacronist before you post individual recipes. That much work I would like to see you get the credit and accolades you deserve before it is disseminated into the known worlde. Looking forward to getting a copy!! Regards, Baroness Anastasia (OL) Antir

      Sent from my Virgin Mobile Android-Powered Device

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2013
        I could not agree more with Her Excellency. Do consider querying the CA
        editors or do a booklet and/or a website with the recipes. This is an
        amazing project, good for you. Caitlin, OL, Caid