A&S 50 Challenge display in Artemisia

  • gilianaattewatyr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2013
      For anyone going to Uprising, we have a Artisan's display (Laurel's prize.. depends on the year) on Saturday early afternoon. For any Artimisians on this list, bring some items to show your progress!

      Space is limited, so for your 50 full Elizabethan dresses (ACK!), perhaps just the latest one or two and some pictures of the rest? Laurels who are participating are also encouraged to have a display, even if you are going to be busy looking at all of the other ones.

      YIS,
      Giliana Attewatyr

      p.s. I am the coordinator in Artemisia now. Can someone here change the contact info on the web site?