Highland River Melee (Was: Pre-game Warm Up)

  • YSC
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2013
      I will also be attending Highland River Melee. I look forward to seeing your tapestry. For my A&S 50 project, I am teaching classes in 50 different local groups. Highland River Melee should be class number 16. I've been at this since January of this year, although when I counted back to the beginning date of this challenge, I realized that I already had 8 done. I am teaching mostly in PA, DE, MD, WV, and VA. Will there be anyone else from the AS50 Challenge at this event?Ylaire Sainte Claire
      >>>I don't normally post half-way marks here but I thought since I was going
      to put it up for show in less than a week, I'd give you a peek and
      encourage people to make it to Highland Foorde's River Melees next weekend.
      I've been told it'll have a dedicated tent so it'll be up for the duration
      instead of coming down before everyone comes off the battlefield!

      don't normally post half-way marks here but I thought since I was going
      to put it up for show in less than a week, I'd give you a peek and
      encourage people to make it to Highland Foorde's River Melees next weekend.
      I've been told it'll have a dedicated tent so it'll be up for the duration
      instead of coming down before everyone comes off the battlefield!

      I have no idea what I'll be wearing that day (Right now in Chicago I've got
      on a sweater and wool socks) so I can't give a hit of what I'll be wearing,
      but I generally linger around the tapestry during any showing in order to
      answer any questions.

      http://carrotkhan.webs.com/asxxxii.htm

      looking forward to seeing some of you soon,

      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick
      Middle Kingdom

      [