Pre-game warm up

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2013
      Hey everyone,

      I don't normally post half-way marks here but I thought since I was going
      to put it up for show in less than a week, I'd give you a peek and
      encourage people to make it to Highland Foorde's River Melees next weekend.
      I've been told it'll have a dedicated tent so it'll be up for the duration
      instead of coming down before everyone comes off the battlefield!

      I have no idea what I'll be wearing that day (Right now in Chicago I've got
      on a sweater and wool socks) so I can't give a hit of what I'll be wearing,
      but I generally linger around the tapestry during any showing in order to
      answer any questions.

      http://carrotkhan.webs.com/asxxxii.htm

      looking forward to seeing some of you soon,

      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick
      Middle Kingdom

    • Jacintha of Highland Foorde
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2013
        I'm so excited I was able to get Jadwiga to come to Highland River Melees.
        Not only was she kind enough to travel to us, she's bringing a friend who's
        teaching our Youth a class on kumihimo. I'll be watching closely so I can
        teach it next time!

        We're also wearing woolens today here in Fair northern Atlantia, but next
        weekend may be a scorcher, over 90 degrees Fahrenheit! We can hope it won't
        be humid with a tornado like last year! (Shhh. Don't tell Jadwiga or she
        might not come!)

        Jacintha

        --
        Lady Jacintha of Highland Foorde