Volunteering for West Kingdom!

  • Cilean
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 2:03 PM
      Hello

      While I have been part of this project for a few years? I have never had the chance to provide or help anyone for the Challenge, and then I found out that is because there is no one setting anything up for the Challenge, and so I want to place my name in for it!

      What do we need to do? How can I assist the West to have our own Challenge people set forth?

      Cilean Stirling